TikTok #ZEROinClicks Competition
Terms & Conditions
- ZERO Shampoo Bar’s #ZEROinClicks competition will run from 6-31 December 2021. Any entries after the closing date will not be considered. Winner will be announced by 14 January 2022.
- Entry mechanic for the competition is only valid if the following criteria is met:
2.1 Purchase your ZERO Shampoo Bar/s at select Clicks store nationwide and retain slip/proof of purchase
2.2 Share your most creative ZERO Shampoo Bar video to your personal TikTok profile. ZERO bar must feature in video
2.3 Use hashtag #ZEROinClicks
- For an additional entry, sign up to our newsletter.
- The prize is worth over R8000!
R5000 cash, R2000 Sorbet Drybar voucher and 1 year’s supply of ZERO Shampoo Bars.
4.1R5000 cash will be sent via electronic fund transfer (EFT) to the winner’s verified bank account.
4.2 Sorbet Drybar e-voucher (sent vie electronic mail) to be used within 12 months from date of issue. The prize does not include transport to or from Sorbet Drybar salons. This is for winners own account.
4.3ZERO Shampoo Bars are limited to 12x 5g shampoo bars, 1x soap saver and 1x bar saver and will be delivered to your physical address supplied.
4.4Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Winners will be selected by the Influencers, @chanegrobler and @devonbroughton, and confirmed by ZERO Shampoo Bar. The selected winner will need to provide personal information, including valid identification, physical address and verified bank account for the prize to be redeemed. The promoter reserves the right to request such documents as it may deem necessary in order to verify the identity of the participant.
- Winners will be notified via TikTok. The promoter will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner, however, in the event that the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of selection, then a new winner will be selected.
- By virtue of participation, participants consent to ZERO Shampoo Bar obtaining, processing and retaining their personal information (Protected Personal Information), which includes the involvement of a third-party agent. Also, participants consent to ZERO Shampoo Bar retaining their personal information for as long as is necessary, for legitimate business interests and ZERO Shampoo Bar will take reasonable steps to update or destroy such information.
- Participants accept that ZERO Shampoo Bar takes reasonable and practical steps to safeguard Personal Information in its possession. In addition, it is possible for errors or malfunctions to occur. To the fullest extent permissible by law, participants hereby indemnify and hold harmless ZERO Shampoo Bar, its employees and agents against any liability, damages and/or legal action whatsoever and howsoever arising, including negligence on the part of ZERO Shampoo Bar, its employees or agents and ZERO Shampoo Bar shall not accept liability for any damages or any type of loss suffered by participants who enter this promotional competition.
- By entering the competition, the entrants accept permission for ZERO Shampoo Bar, Clicks SA, Sorbet Drybar and relevant influencers to use and share content across all digital platforms.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified, if the participant does not provide all required information indicated under clause two (2), as well as contact details, banking details and a delivery address for the prize to be delivered.
- ZERO Shampoo Bar reserves the right to publish the full name, content and/or photographs of the winner across all digital platforms.
- ZERO Shampoo Bar’s decision in respect of all matters pertaining to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that ZERO Shampoo Bar makes an indulgence or deviation of these terms and conditions in favour of participants, then such indulgence or deviation shall not be misconstrued to be a breach or waiver of these terms and conditions or any rights of ZERO Shampoo Bar.
- The following persons are excluded from participation in the competition:
14.1 A director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to ZERO Shampoo Bar, Clicks SA or Sorbet Drybar or (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organisers or conducts a promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted);
14.2 Any supplier of goods or services in connection with the promotional competition;
14.3 The spouse, life partner, business partner, tenant or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified above.